Effective Date: January 1, 2022
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Personal identification (if an individual)
– Business identification (if a company)
– GST/Tax identification number (if applicable)
– Office or personal address
We collect this information for purposes such as verification, providing services, invoicing, maintaining a client portal, and other legitimate business purposes.
Storage and Security of Sensitive Information
We take the security of your sensitive information seriously. Sensitive information, including but not limited to client website credentials, account information, and other confidential data, is stored securely in our CRM Vault. Our CRM Vault is encrypted from the backend and can only be accessed by essential in-house team members at Webisarts or by the client. We will retain this sensitive information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
If a client requests, we will delete the sensitive information from our CRM Vault.
We offer payment options through third-party payment processors, including Razorpay, Stripe, and PayPal. These providers may collect personal information from you during the payment process. Please review their respective privacy policies for more information on how they handle your data.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information collected for the following purposes:
– Providing and improving our services
– Communicating with you regarding our services, updates, and other relevant information
– Invoicing and billing
– Verifying your identity
– Providing access to client portals
– Complying with legal obligations
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– With your explicit consent
– To our trusted service providers and partners who assist us in delivering our services
– When required by law or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property
– In connection with the sale, merger, or acquisition of all or part of our business
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, and object to the processing of your data. You can also withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights or for any inquiries related to your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.